at our school
Are You Ready For Our Academy?
Are you ready to pursue your dreams in the beauty industry? As long as you are at least 17 years old and have a high school diploma (or equivalent), you have everything you need to get started at a TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy.
Here's What You Need To Do
If you’re interested in becoming a hair professional with top-of-the-industry skills, walk your way through our student enrollment process:
- Schedule a tour of our beauty school. You’ll find out about the exciting opportunities available to graduates of TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academies, we’ll take you all throughout the academy, and we’ll describe what it’s like to be a student. Most importantly, we’ll chat about what you are looking for in a beauty school.
- Complete and submit your application(s). The next step is to fill out and submit your beauty school application and financial aid applications (as applicable).
- Provide and finish your prerequisites. You must supply a copy of your photo ID, Social Security card (or birth certificate), and your high school diploma (or equivalent). At this stage, you will also pay your registration fee and student kit deposit before completing our beauty school entrance exam.
- Attend student orientation. This will prepare you for your first day of beauty school by helping you understand everything we expect from our students, as well as what you should expect from our cosmetology program.
- Start your beauty school experience. During your first day, you will attend an all-school assembly in which we celebrate the graduation of seniors and also introduce you and the rest of the new freshman class. Next you will go to the classroom and get your student kit. After going through your kit and learning what everything is and how to care for it, you will be trained on shampooing and braiding techniques in the afternoon. You will develop your skills quickly, as you will complete your very first haircut during the second day of the program before learning eight hairstyles over the first month.
- Please call (508) 756-6060 for details
about upcoming start dates